2016. január 4., hétfő

Ransom Riggs answers tumblr questions 2



Questions about the movie


0zari0: Can you explain the experience with the movie in three words?
Ransom Riggs: https://youtu.be/U6MlaIe1ljs

cocoabutterbabe: are you working closely with the production team of the movie? like are you heavily involved or just hoping for the best like the rest of us
Ransom Riggs: I’m just watching in awe, basically.

danceindenial: Okay I've read your books a few years ago and absolutely loved it! I can't believe there's going to be a movie, I just hope its almost as good as your writing. Do you know when the movie is going to be released, or at least tell us the time of year?
Ransom Riggs: Thanks! The movie is coming out Christmas Day, 2016.

sheatemyfries Is the movie going to be very different from the book?
Ransom Riggs: Some things will be just the same and other things will be different. What I can guarantee is that anything that changes will benefit the movie – and at the end of the day, Tim’s job is to make the very best movie he can (which I’m certain he will do!). I’m very lucky to have a legendary filmmaker whose work I’ve loved for years making the film, because I can just trust him.

em4l What is it like working with Tim Burton and the cast of the movie? Can you see your imagination coming out onto the screen?
Ransom Riggs: It was absolutely dreamlike and humbling. I’ve loved Tim movies ever since i was a kid, and he’s definitely had an influence on my style and ideas – so to have him directing the adaptation of my book seemed completely unreal for the longest time. In fact, I almost didn’t believe it was true until I visited the set for the first time, saw him in person, and we talked. I think most of what came out of my mouth was incomprehensible fanboy gibberish.

polynesianhermione Hi Ransom, I'm asking this question on behalf of my boyfriend (who doesn't have a tumblr!) - He would love to know how you feel about the casting of the upcoming movie and how much involvement you've had in its creation?
Ransom Riggs: Hi, mystery boyfriend! I didn’t have any input on the casting. When Tim Burton’s making your movie, you just have to sit back and let Tim Burton make your movie! And that’s very okay with me. I think his casting choices have been absolutely fantastic.
HELP THIS PERSON PLEASE

crimesolversherlock Hi, I LOVED your first two books and the way you use pictures in the book to help us visualize the characters better. I was wondering if there is a trailer for the movie yet? Also, to me, it's a big deal that I finished the books, because I usually have a hard time reading books and visualizing what I'm reading or I get bored easily (I have ADHD), but your books kept me hooked and I just want to thank you for writing them.
Ransom Riggs: Thank you so much! I always love hearing that. There isn’t a trailer yet, and what with the movie release date getting moved to next Xmas (2016) I think it will be a while before we have a trailer. But the movie will be much better for it!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése